Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sea and Sky Spectacular

Sunday we made the trek up to Jax Beach to see the Sea and Sky Spectacular. And it was such a beautiful day too, highs in the low 70's, slight coastal breeze.... Anyways, we started out watching on the beach but Mike wasn't have any of that if he couldn't go play in the water so we retired to the boardwalk (30ft behind us). The boys had a blast though and loved the FAST (as Isaiah says) Jets! I love my camera, really I do. I got some awesome shots of the Blue Angels and a guy standing on a stunt plane. So here's a few out of the 500 pics I took of planes that day!

USGC Boat (we missed the demo b/c we got there late)
DSC_0090-e

See the guy on top?
DSC_0152-e
DSC_0168-e
DSC_0134-e

Blue Angels:
DSC_0187-e
DSC_0215-e
DSC_0473-e
DSC_0525-e
DSC_0454-e

If you wish to bore yourself with more you can find them here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/erinrac/sets/72157602959288111

1 comment: