Saturday, November 10, 2007

ONLY our kid....

So, Isaiah had a game this morning. Just beyond this particular field is some private property. The guy has it fenced off with pasture fencing (think big squares, no barbedwire). There's a pond just on the other side of the fence. Well, everytime the ball would go out of bounds by the fence, Isaiah would run over there and look at the pond and have to be pulled away and reminded about the ongoing game.

Well, only my kid would stick his friggin head into the fence. And guess what?



Yep, he did AND he got it stuck! OMG, talk about being mortified! After a few minutes they (the 2 coaches) finally got it out. He cried but of course, he was fine. Walked a way with a cut on his lip, no idea how he did that though. BTW, I was there alone with both boys. Today was the first day of hunting season and I bet you can guess where Matt was!



Oh and for the record, no I didn't get pics!

No comments: