We headed to the mall the other night to go Trick or Treating! The boys had tons of fun and got waaaaay to much candy (darn, guess Mom and Dad will have to help eat it all)! The boys got tons of compliments on their cordinating outfits as well. They were easily the cutest kids there (then again, I'm a bit bias)! I wish I had got more pics, but they were constantly on the move!



Also yesterday we headed to the PO to get mail and mail off ebay packages. When much to our suprise there was a HUUUUDGE package for the boys from Great Grandma Tanner. Now I was a little suprised, as it was a really big box for the home made cookies that she normally sends. Insted of cookies the box contained something even more special and homemade. And the boys love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment