of Isaiah!
Last Saturday we went to Dunkin Donuts before the game. Instead of putting up with big messy donuts I just got the boys some donute-holes. So I passed one back to Isaiah...
Isaiah: Yum, this is good!
Me: It sure is!
Isaiah: But, um, where's the rest?
Me: Rest of what?
Isaiah: The donut!
Me: laughing
Isaiah: And where's the sprinkles?!
*********************
Mommy made a mistake today. A big one that could've cost her $103 and 3 pts on her license. Yep, got pulled over. I made and illegal lane change...changed lanes when it was a solid white line. Ooops! And I totally wouldn't have done it had I known the car I was pulling in front of was an unmarked police car (why do they have to drive Dodge Chargers???) but I really needed in that turning lane and didn't want to go through the light and have to turn around. He was very nice, game me a verbal warning and said "hi" to the boys and made sure they were all strapped in (duh, I'm a carseat Nazi). All the while Isaiah is in the backseat saying:
Mommy, mommy! Look! Do you see the poweece officer?? Mommy, you do you see the poweece officer???
Yes, Isaiah...I see him, thank you!!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment