Nothing new to really report. We finally were able to get Matt's tools moved into our storage. Right now we're just waiting on Aetna to either deny or approve us for insurance. We're not so much worried about the boys and I than we are Matt. Once we get their decision we'll make the correct decision for Matt. Aetna denies him, then it's to Ring Power, they approve him then it's the insurance job. So that's all that's new there. We should know within the next 2 weeks or him and the boys and I should know with in the next week.
In the meantime we've been enjoying the family time together. As Matt feels so much better now without all the stress of Ford (also proven on his most recent blood results from the dr.). We've been busy trying to fix our stupid lawn mower, hiking and napping while it rains, every. single. afternoon. Enough already darn it! And since it's been raining so much I haven't really had a chance to take many pics! But here's one from a few weeks ago to hold you over in the mean time.
1 comment:
It pours and thunders and lightenings as I sit and type this....gotta love Florida in the summer!! LOL
Adorable pic of the boys!
Glad all is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment