Some before pics with his cool backpack:


He meets up with his teacher every morning by the cafeteria and she takes them all to breakfast (free b-fast, yay). So I didn't get any pics of him at school darn it! So I left him there, sitting against the wall with his class waiting for the bus riders.
As for myself, I made it home without crying, barely, lol! Mike was sad he had no one to play with but he kept himself pretty well entertained most of the day!
School gets out at 3:15 but the pre-k kids get out @ 3:05-3:10ish. Michael and I went to get him and he was excited to see us but really upset he couldn't ride the bus, poor guy! After a little coaxing I got some info about his day out of him. For breakfast he had chocolate cereal and chocolate milk (certainly doesn't get this at home, lol). His teacher is nice, he played outside and played on the 2 slides, the bumpy slide, the swings and in the 2 houses (play houses). Then his teacher read them 2 books, one was called Chicka Chicka Boom Boom but he couldn't remember the other. They took naps and got snacks (but can't remember what he ate). Then when it was time to leave he fell in the dirt. So all in all, sounds like he had a great first day.
After school pic:

No school tomorrow due to TS Fay but we should be back by Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment