Saturday, July 7, 2007

I've Been Tagged......

Ok, I know, I know...I've been a bad blgger I promise, really I do....I'll update really soon, maybe this evening. Maybe that's why I was tagged. Thanks Erin


Restaurant Tag Rules:

1. Link to name of person that tagged you.

2. Include state and country you live in.

3. List top 5 favorite local restaurants.

4. Tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged.
********************************************************************


1. Erin

2. NE FL

3. Top Five are as follows:

1. Bella Luna.... a great Italian place down in Ocala. They're pesto is to die for! OMG, soo good. But not very kid friendly (at least for my monsters)

2. La Hacienda.... small but great Mexican place. Almost always dead at dinner time! The best flautas!

3. Torreon... ok, I haven't ate here in years but OMG, they had the BEST fajitas ever! (Erin, this is in OP...have you ate there?!)

4. O'Charley's.... great chain restaurant! And kids eat Free!

5. Mimi's...another great chain restaurant! Best pumpkin bread EVER!

Tagging..... Stacy, Amanda, Cinnamon and Kelly (if they read this)! Ya, I know...It's not 5 ppl..get over it! ;-)

No comments: