Saturday, July 7, 2007

Finally, an update!

Hmm, lets see...we've been some busy bee's the last 2 months! May was filled with all sorts of events on the weekend, mostly running in circles! And June was all about Michael's 2ND Birthday, Silver Springs, and Disney World!

So lets start with numero uno (#1 for you unbilingual). Michael turned 2!!! That's right out little baby is now 2! Where has the time gone?? He had a his check up on the 25 (2.5 weeks after his bday) and he was a whooping 30lbs and we couldn't really get an accurate height since he a wiggle worm, but we think it's 34.5-35inches, I'm leaning toward 35. And his speech has exploded in the last month too! He'll just about talk your ear off with animal sounds, animals, all thing cartoon related and food, he loves food! Anyways..here's some bday pics:

First present:
2007_0608pictures0009
2007_0608pictures0010
Fues!
2007_0608pictures0014

Silver Springs:
2007_0608pictures0032
2007_0608pictures0050
2007_0608pictures0093
2007_0608pictures0137
2007_0608pictures0282

Cake, as decorated by daddy!:
2007_0609pictures0001
2007_0609pictures0036

Presents (after a bath):
2007_0609pictures0080
2007_0609pictures0088
2007_0609pictures0091
2007_0609pictures0098



Whew! Ok, now for some just random shots!
2007_0625pictures0005
2007_0621pictures0125
2007_0621pictures0097
2007_0625pictures0035
2007_0608pictures0205
2007_0621pictures0126
2007_0621pictures0020

Ok, really that's enough for now, right?! I'll probably do some Disney one's tomorrow. This is driving me nuts on dial up! But in the mean time....here's the after-math of Disney!

2007_0625pictures0003

Till later...have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

justmommy said...

LOVE all the new pics! Happy belated birthday, Michael!Hard to believe they are getting so big!I went to Silver Springs when I was about 9. I still have a pic of myself holding a real giant boa constrictor around my neck! Fun place! Kisses to the boys!

Erin