Keeping busy keeps you out of trouble right? If so, I think we're good to go!
As of last Saturday, I'm (yes, me) playing on a co-ed soccer team at the soccer dome in KC. I have games every Saturday, most before 10am. Ouch! Then today we got Isaiah's t-ball schedule. He has games every Saturday as well (only one soccer conflict, I think they'll do okay without me) and a few on Sunday afternoons (oh and I volunteered to help coach). Then starting June 2nd Isaiah starts summer school (m-f, 8-12) and on June 1st Mike will play t-ball thru the YMCA every Monday, Tues thru June for an hr in the mornings while Isaiah is at school! And in July they both will be in Little Ninja's Pre Taekwandoe, twice a week for a month.
Whew!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment