We'll after moving and finally getting internet my computer crashed. The hard drive bit the dust! And worst of all, all my photos, literally thousands are gone! But, I remain hopeful and a good friend of mine is attempting to save them for me. Please pray that he can!Other than that, things are slowly coming together and we're getting all settled in.
This past Monday we got Isaiah all registered for kindergarten and summer school (offered by the school district for in coming kindy kids). In May Isaiah will also start T-Ball. And later this week we'll be signing both up for little ninja pre taekwondo, that starts in July. Right after T-ball ends. So we're definitely staying busy which is good. Keeps the kids from getting bored and me from going insane! And then we also have a year pass to the zoo to do during the week, when we get bored and tons of parks nearby! And I'm hoping we can get in some swimming lessons this summer too. Mike is just a little fish and Isaiah, he's a bit more timid of the water and could use them! The boys are just loving it!
Well, I don't have any new pics to share yet, I need to redownload my photo program before I pull any off my camera. But in the mean time here's a video of the boys singing Chicken Fried (one of their favorite songs on my ipod, weird kids).
**video should be in previous post down**
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment