Friday, January 30, 2009

"Crap Day"

Today as I was picking up Isaiah his teacher kind of pulled me aside. He didn't have the best day, got in trouble a few times for pushing. So he didn't get a "star" (her reward system)(ok, actually he did, lol, but only b/c his teacher forgot he got in trouble earlier, lol).

But the following is the convo they (Isaiah and Mrs. G) had this afternoon:

Isaiah: Mrs. G, you know, my daddy died. And that makes me sad. (Talking about totally pulling at moms heartstrings here!)

Mrs G: I know sweetie. (As she hugs him, also pulling at her heartstrings)

Isaiah: You know what Mrs. G? It's been a crap day!


Just goes to show you that everyone has those days, even almost 5 year olds! Bless his little heart! I just love this kid!

DSC_0320

**please excuse my bad mommy day of no sunscreen, he's fine now and no longer looks like a lobster**





I'm also glad he didn't say the other 4 letter word! ;-) Not that he has ever heard it or anything!

No comments: