Erin, You don't know me, but I am from the Bargain Board. I always loved your screen name. I heard about your husband and I wanted to say that I can not fathom what your going through right now, but you are in my prayers... I honestly don't know else to say, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
You don't know me I go to Shoal Creek here in KC with your Dad and Wilma and he's had us praying for you...so very sorry for your loss. Your boys are precious.becky kenealy
Erin, I have been thinking of you constantly since I heard. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm just a phone call or email away. Thinking of you... Kori
Erin, I don't even know what to say. Sorry I am so late leaving this, but I didn't know your blog link and haven't been on the internet much with the travel back to Texas and my birth mom's surgery. She also wants you to know that you are being thought about and prayed for. I am always clickable on BHB if you ever want to just vent. I am so sorry that you and your precious boys are going through this right now.
My name is Erin and I'm SAHM to 2 very very rambuncious little boys, Isaiah (5) and Michael (4). We spend our days running in circles, playing outside and partaking in a plethra of sports/activities. Glad to be back in KC!
10 comments:
Erin, You don't know me, but I am from the Bargain Board. I always loved your screen name. I heard about your husband and I wanted to say that I can not fathom what your going through right now, but you are in my prayers... I honestly don't know else to say, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your boys...God Bless.
Laurie (from the BHB)
You don't know me I go to Shoal Creek here in KC with your Dad and Wilma and he's had us praying for you...so very sorry for your loss.
Your boys are precious.becky kenealy
So sorry for your loss. He was so young. Your family is in a lot of prayers lately.
Natasha (PYF BBC board)
Erin,
I have been thinking of you constantly since I heard.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do. I'm just a phone call or email away.
Thinking of you...
Kori
Found your page through the Bargain Board. You are in my prayers, Erin.
Just wanted to let you know that I think of you and your boys often. I am so sorry!!
AKBD
Erin, I don't even know what to say. Sorry I am so late leaving this, but I didn't know your blog link and haven't been on the internet much with the travel back to Texas and my birth mom's surgery. She also wants you to know that you are being thought about and prayed for. I am always clickable on BHB if you ever want to just vent. I am so sorry that you and your precious boys are going through this right now.
Erin I am from the bargain board and just wanted to tell you that you and your boys are in my thoughts and prayers.
Rene
(MyCrewofRugrats)
Post a Comment