Monday, March 31, 2008

Slacker

Yep, that's me. I've totally been slacking here and I have no excuses whatsoever. Never mind the dirty dishes in the sink, laundry on the couch, toys all over the living room floor, dirty bathrooms, list of phone calls to make and the over-flowing trash can.

Actually, we just lead a boring life and not much is going on. Isaiah started soccer a few weeks ago and they had their first game this past Saturday. They unofficially won. ;-) Mike is pretty bummed because he can't play. He just wants to get out there and kick the ball with the big boys. Thanksfully he can play next season!

And that's really about it around here. So here's some pics to hold everyone over for a while. We're heading to the fair this Thursday (opening day has TONS of events) so just hoping we have some great weather and lots of pics!

In the mean time, here's some to hold you over!


0803080020
0803080024

post haircuts ala Matt:
0803110002
0803110042-bw
0803110101
0803110181
0803190019
0803190042

soccer game:
0803290025
0803290034
0803290046

this photo came out really dark, so I had to do some conversions....not what I wanted but oh well...
0803290048

No comments: