Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Been MIA
Sorry, for being MIA. We've all been sick lately. After we got back from WDW Matt got sick. Then I got sick. Then Mike got sick. And Isaiah. And then me again and Isaiah still. Isaiah and I both have a lovely case of bronchitis (ear and sinus infection for me too). Seems like a never ending process. But we're both on some pretty heavy duty antibiotics and already feeling better. Mommy loves zithromax! Last night was the first night that Isaiah slept in 5 nights! Yay! Hopefully we'll get out of the house later this week and I can get some new pics up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YOU'VE been tagged!!
These are the RULES: Link to the person that tagged you. Which I did. Post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 5 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Post a Comment