Monday, December 31, 2007

A YEAR OF NUMBERS

What a year it has been! We took our first trip to WDW, CT, and everyone was HEALTHY (most importantly)! As the year winds down (20mins to go) I thought I'd share this with you. This is definitely an estimate but pretty damn close!

P.S. I'm sure I'll be adding more tomorrow

A YEAR OF NUMBERS:

Diaper Changes: 1589
Tantrums: 412
Loads of Laundry: 641
Boo-boos: 56
Socks ate by the Dryer: 32
Inches Grown: 10
Lost Pacis: 12
Smiles: 654,982
Hugs: 36135
Songs Sang: 453
Games Played: 520
Toes Tickled: 3650
Loads of Dishes: 730
Thomas trains, cars, toys stepped on: 947
Cuss Words that followed: 2841
Pictures taken: 11367
Watched Mickey Mouse: 401
Watched Cars: 362
Watched Toy Story: 210
Swimming Cell Phones: 2
Drooled in Cell Phones: 1
Books Read: 725
Chocolates Mommy Ate: 223
Days at WDW: 2.5
Goldfish Consumed: 1272
Soccer Games/Practices: 36
Birthdays: 4
New Pairs of Shoes: 12
Days at the Beach: 3
Naps: 300
Sippy Cups found weeks/months later: 5
Words Repeated that Should NOT Have Been: 15
Trips down the slide: 249
New(er) Cars: 1
Disinfecting Wipes: 1051
Potty Accidents: 67
Crayons Ate: 1.46
Lost Puzzle Pieces: 5


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS EVERYONE HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY!

1 comment:

KoriG said...

LOL...I love your totals!!!
Chocolates mommy ate..LOL