That Isaiah is his fathers son.
As most of you know we live out in BFE. We have one neighbor. Next closest is about 100yds away, if not more. Anyways, in the past it has not been totally uncommon for Matt to step out the sliding door and go pee outside. (roll your eyes now). But I will say, he hasn't done it in a very long time.
So this morning I'm taking the trash out to the curb. Mike is in the highchair eating and Isaiah is watching me from just inside the front door. As I'm dragging the trash can through the yard I hear this steady stream of water. I'm not totally taken back, after all we did just have some major torrential rains this morning. So I turn around to find the source and there's Isaiah. Still, just inside the front door, pants down, back arched, showing all his glory, peeing right on the steps. I have to give it to him, it seems he was at least trying to clear the steps.
He is his fathers son......
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment