
Isaiah, well, he's still just as stubborn as ever (like Matt). He's all excited about getting to play soccer and not a day goes by where he doesn't ask if he gets to play! He'd rather spend his days watching The Upside Down show and playing with the blocks making towers and houses and using them to morph himself into a super hero with big muscles as seen here:


And the biggest announcement for Isaiah...he's finally potty trained! Ok, well, almost. He still won't poop in a toilet and he wears a pull up at night (I did forget to put one on him one night and he did stay dry..didn't the next night). But we're completely diaper free all day, even during naps! So this is big for him!
That's it for now. I need to start lunch, everyones favorite of Mac N Cheese with peas it in. Would you believe me if I told you they prefer the peas over the MnC??? Yep, it's true!

No comments:
Post a Comment