Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27th

Well, the month is nearing an end so I figure it's time for a little update (for now). Not much going on here. Still trying to get the potty training thing down with Isaiah. So far we're at a stand-still and nothing is happening. Oh well, I'm sure he'll be out of diapers by the time he's married. If not...well, that'll be his wife's new problem! ;-)
The weather has been great this month! We went to Lowry Park Zoo (in Tampa) on the 10th and met up with a friend of mine and her kids and nieces. We had a wonderful time and of course the boys LOVED seeing all the animals. We've been playing outside a ton too. We gotta enjoy this mild warm weather before the scortching heat sets in! Also, last night was Michaels first bubble bath. I can't believe I waited until he was almost 2! But the little guy has sensitive skin and I didn't want him to break out! Needless to say... he loved it! And no rashes! Yay! Ok, well, so much for a "little" update. Here's some pics from the zoo and Mike's bubble bath. I'll have more to post later, we're going to hit the park today! Love ya all!

The whole gang (L to R: Ryan, James, Kristina, Noelle and Isaiah):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Michael and the goat:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isaiah and goat:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Manatee:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brave Michael and the sting rays!:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Rhino:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bubble bath:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taste Testing the bubbles (bleh):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: