Well, most of you know we spent Christmas in CT. And boys did we have fun! The drive up was a bit rough, especially after going through DC (sorry we didn't get to visit Dawn :( ). From DC all the way to NJ was nothing but stop and go traffic, which led to a lovely spell of carsickness for Isaiah but we chugged on! And it was well worth it! We spent our days in NYC, PA, museums, and visiting with family!!! And if you ask Isaiah, the best part was definity riding the train and getting to see them! And thankfully, the drive home was so much better, well, except for our Waffle House experience....which is another story! So anyways, instead of boring you with the details, here's some pics!
Family pic in NYC:

The Tree at Rockefellar Center and Times Square:


The boys meeting Mickey (Isaiah wanted nothing to do with him, Michael loved him! Completely opposite when it comes to Santa)

The boys in PA:



And the snow in PA:

At the museum, with the Train display (Isaiah was happier than a Tornado in a Trailer Park):



And a few random pics from here and there:
He's stuck





And last, but not least, Michael meets (and eats) purple marker:

So sorry for all the pics, but those are honestly...just a few! I hope you enjoyed!
2 comments:
I think I would know why your Waffle House experience wasn't grand. Put it this way, all WH's in this area have shut down. ;) I am glad that your trip was a fairly good one.
I'm still so jealous of your trip! In spite of the traffic and car sickness it looks like you guys had a wonderful time! :)
Post a Comment